Name: Thumbelina Estair VonBartok
Total Points/Unspent points: 120/0
HP: 09 FP: 18
ST: 07 DX: 12
IQ : 16 HT: 16
Will: 14 Perc: 16
Speed: 38.5 Move: 38
Birthday: September 15th
Orientation: Pan-Romantic Asexual (Mate of Waldor)
Occupation level: Farmer Level 5
• (15) Empathy: The player is able to roll against IQ to determine the loyalty of those encountered, spot impostors, or check against Disguise or Camouflage.
• (5) Sensitive: ^ same as above but stacks to IQ+3
• (5) Rapid Healing: +5 to Healing rolls cast on the player.
• (5) Composed: +2 to all Will rolls to resist fear, except Phobias.
• (30) Eidetic Memory: The player automatically succeeds all rolls related to memory.
• (-10) Sense of Duty: Protect those obligated to.
• (-10) Weak Will: -1 to Will and IQ rolls.
• (-10) Honesty: NO battle effect.
• (-5) Truthfulness: NO battle effect.
Weight: Variable, She is not human, her human-sized form is comprised entirely of magic and as such never reaches a weight above 25lbs and if she has been using spells is generally lower. Her true weight is only a few ounces.
Height: 5'9” (Though her base form is only about 2in)
○ Barehanded hit: Roll 1d6-2
• (15) Hand Weapon: Roll 2d6+4 Thrust/2d6+5 Swing - The player can use a weapon in battle and gains the ability to parry.
• (15) Herbology: Used to locate wild plants.
•*(05) Planting: Used to plant crops.
•*(10) Harvesting: Used to gather crops.
• (15) Cooking: Can cook food.
• (15) Baking: Can bake deserts.
• (05) Bard: Can sing.
•*(15) Animal Husbandry: Knows the ways of breeding and caring for animals.
•*(15) Domestication: Can domesticate wild creatures
• (05) Crafting: Can craft items.
• (05) Writing: Can write.
• (15) Pottery: Can create pottery.
• (10) Spinning: Can spin thread from materials, such as animal hair.
• (05) Weaving: Can weave threads into fabric.
•*(05) Canning: Knows how to can food.
•*(05) Smoking: Knows how to smoke food.
•*(05) Grain-growing: Can grow grains such as rice or wheat.
• (05) Astronomy: Can study the stars.
• (05) Geology: Can collect ore.
• (05) Swimming: Basic Speed and Basic Move are not reduced in the water.
• (10) Teaching: Can teach others skills.
•*(05) Preserving: Can preserve food.
•*(10) Animal riding: Can take an animal as a mount.
• (05) Babysitting: Can watch children who are not her own.
(20) Healing Level 1 (Light): (IQ) 5d6+5
• Her hands glow slightly and she moves them over the injury to heal it.
(65) Root Shield- Defensive Magic (Earth) Level 8: (IQ)
(1) 5d6+5 / (2) 6d6+1 / (3) 6d6+3 / (4) 6d6+5 / (5) 7d6+1 / (6) 7d6+3 / (7) 7d6+5 / (8) 8d6+1
• Roots move out of the ground and wrap around a selected character to protect them from injury.
(10) Root Bind- Bind/Paralysis Level 1: (IQ vs Will/DX) 1d20+29
• Roots move out of the ground and wrap around a selected enemy to prevent them from moving. Lasts 3 turns.
(15) Flight Level 1: +1DX while active Per Level and 1 square vertical per level. Cannot use items while in flight, costs 3FP per turn in use.
• Slightly Sweet Dishes
• Vegetable Dishes
• Overly Sweet Dishes
• Stolen Goods
Personality: Motherly | Diligent | Helpful | Thoughtful | Fretful | Passive | Loyal | Kind
Thumbelina is the sort of person to quietly care for others and speak very little. When she does speak it is usually to voice her concern for another person. She loves people very deeply and never forgets the people she has met. Her thoughts have a tendency to be scattered and usually negative. She worries constantly about others... If they are upset.. what they are doing.. are they safe? Currently her thoughts linger most on the beloved husband she was separated from when her children and her were pulled through the portal to the island. She works hard to maintain a positive appearance for her offspring, but at the moment she is quite fragile. Her hope that they will meet again being the only thing aside from her children holding her together emotionally.
Since her arrival, Thumbelina has over come a fair bit of her emotional instability. She has a new love in her life and even more babies in her house. The love within her household has helped her move through the knowledge of her previous husband's death and she feels at home on the island now.
Origin: Nellis a Port City in the world of Pell. A place where fairytales and mythical characters are real.
Her beliefs most closely resemble those of old european paganism and earth worship. She isn't particularly religious so much as that she feels a strong connection with nature and a deep respect for the spirits of the earth. She celebrates the changing of the seasons and holidays related to such. She had a rather sheltered childhood so she has only minimal beliefs founded on her own experiences. Nudity doesn't bother her and she tries hard to not judge others.
Given to a lonely woman by a fairy, She had be born from a flower and raised alone on a small farm in the forest. Her mother loved and care for her and the land they were on dearly and was quite kind. In her teens she had been stolen away and forced into an abusive marriage. Years later upon the death of her husband she began to explore the world on her own and settling in a small port city. Inside the city she found the strength she had forgotten she had as well as a man she considered to be her true love. The two had left the city together and traveled a bit before returning to settle down with their newly adopted son and soon to be born daughter. In the following year the two had a son together as well. She was settled and content with her life in Nellis, those were the happiest years of her life.Before arrival:
“Ah! Don't pull your brother's hair Melanie!” The golden colored fairy hurried over to take her infant from the grip of her daughter. Granted that her species was born with nearly a year of age on their human counterparts, the little boy was not handling his sister's abuse well. Tears welled up in little eyes as his mother held him, she rocked him slightly in an attempt to soothe him.
“We were playing and he was being a sissy! He's no fun at all you should replace him.” The little girl puffed her cheeks and crossed her arms. Her mother was about to speak again when the little girl saw another boy approaching them. “Yay big brother is here!” The small girl ran over to the older boy and reached her arms in the air, she was sure he should hold her. “Up now.”
“Oh Johnathan.” Thumbelina shook her head at her daughter's behavior and sighed before going over to her eldest son. “Is it time for lunch already?” He appeared as though he was about to speak but didn't have a chance to before they were all pulled through a portal that had opened under their feet.
• Thumbelina's Armor +7: DX+9 | Defense Resistance: 12 | ST Required: 6
• Staff of Earth +13: Thrust +16 | Swing +17 | IQ +18 | FP +18 | Earth Spells +16
Preferred RP Style:
- Chatroom: Preferred
- Comments: I don't usually take these as serious
- Google docs: No
- Notes: No
- Paragraph: Preferred
- Script: Sure
- Skype: Preferred
- Questions? Ask.
Nellis is just a generic port city I am going to use for her previous home city, people whom I have RPed with in the past using her are welcome to use the city as well, the world of Pell can be used by anyone who's character could be from there and doesn't want to make thier own world. A side note, Thumbelina and her family come from a point in the time stream 2 years ahead of anything I had RPed, you can take yourself from where ever in the time you want if you use the same location of origin, just lemme know if you do choose to use.. or not.. whatever.
We run on leveling characters and stats. stats are so that we can either roll dice or use the simulator. the simulator is pretty much a mini-game that controls monsters so that people can fight monsters without mod/dice.
Reading the journals is a must.
ww.chatzy.com/m/Island-of-Qizh… <- should be the mobile version of the chatroom.
And I'd probably enjoy joining
But I feel like in my current state
Without a computer and unable to post proper art on a regular basis I'd be a bad member ;n;
And who knows when that'll be fixed
The best way to be a member is to just stop by the chat and rp/chatter with everyone.
She advanced! I mean she has kids and all xD